The Clever Homes have been known as one of leading architects in the prefab industry, with the company that responsible for some of the most innovative buildings that fall under the prefab umbrella.
For the first, you have to know about the services that offered by the Clever Homes. Their extensive catalogue of prefabricated buildings is the main reason why Clever Homes have been known. However, the other areas should be specialized by them and the initial design should also be provided by them, engineering and the actual construction of buildings have been experienced by them. In additional, there are extremely flexible with their design and will go as far as a completely customized service that have been offered for some clients.
And now you also have to know what the buildings that do the company have in their catalogue. About nineteen products can be found in the Clever Homes range, with each of them that varying in design and size. For the example, some are as small as 300 square feet, while others are huge and sized at approximately 3,000 square feet.
like what you want, this means that they are open for a massive target audience, with many small commercial entities that their smaller offerings should be utilized while their bigger houses might be purchased by the large families. Form all of the designs that have been produced by the company, you can class the following as some of the most popular.
- CH7 – Another modern design, this is slightly smaller than the previous two properties and the bedroom and bathroom count will vary depending on the client’s specification.
- CH10 – This long, thin and modern property contains three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a garage and is probably the most innovative of the Clever Homes products.
- CH Mini – As the name of this product suggests, it is the smallest building that CleverHomes manufacture and boasts just one bedroom and one bathroom in less than 500 square feet of floor space.
- CH1 – This is one of the larger products in the brochure and it therefore contains four bedrooms and three bedrooms.
- CH5 – This is only slightly bigger in size than CH1 and contains a similar internal layout, although the exterior is very modern with glass being prevalent throughout.
Something that can make a pride of the Clever Homes is the green factor. No secret of the fact that the environment is one of their main concerns during the design of new properties should be made by their marketing material and some of the sustainable benefits of their company should be listed by them.
- Steel design – Practically the steel should be used by all of their buildings as the primary component, with this being completely recyclable.
- Panel design – The paneled walls, which have been insulated using the most advanced methods, should be used by the Clever Homes to design all of their houses.
- Modular construction – As they are able to transport large sections of buildings very easily, it has less impact on the environment.