Are you getting bored with the interior of your house? Maybe repaint the interior of your house can be the great ideas. Some psychology said that color can affect the daily mood of people. Besides, give beautify on interior, color also can give the emotion and mood on your interior.
But, with many different colors, it will be overwhelming to choose the right one. You will take a little practice and time to knowing how to choose the right interior paint color schemes. There are some different interior paint color schemes you must to consider.
Things you must to consider on interior paint color schemes:
Pick a mood and emotion.
The main purpose of add color schemes on interior is to give the mood and emotion. So, think about the mood you want to create on the interior of your house.
Pick a theme or style.
Think about the style of your room. Different style and theme will be having different interior color schemes. There are some style and theme of interior such as traditional, contemporary, Victorian, country, and vintage.
Your room sizes.
The size of your room can also influence the color schemes. For example, avoid dark color if you have small room.
Interior paint color schemes:
Apply neutral interior paint color schemes can keep it more simple and clean. Neutral shades include colors of white, cream, tan, browns, pastel, gray, and black. This natural shade can easily to combination with other contrast color on the furniture.
- this color describes clean and simple looking. This color is really perfect in small room. Paint this color on the walls and ceiling to open up the room.
Dark brown or black,
- these dark shades can work well in large room. It can give the illusion of intimate and cozy feeling.
- ceiling or walls with gray shades can give a little bit of drama. This color can fit perfectly in contemporary room.
- If you want to create the inviting and entertaining feeling on your room, use warm interior paint color schemes ideas will be great option.
- avoid using this color on the walls, red shades are really perfect blend in furniture or accent.
- this color will be looking inviting. Apply these shades of color on the kitchen or dining room. The color can increase appetite to eat some meals.
- Give warm and intimate feel on the space of your room with burnt orange interior paint color schemes. This shade also can combines with dark color to get the natural coziness.
Cool tones of shades include by blue, green, and violet. Some people believe that cool colors can increase relaxing and fresh feeling.
- use green shades on the office or meditation place. Green can increase the concentrate of people and give serenity.
- bathroom is the perfect place to paint with blue shades. It can make the room feel more comfortable and fresh.
- if you want to give romantic sense on your room, violet is the best shades. It has more energy than blue but less energy than red. So, this shades can work in bedroom.