Some people may use a portable toilet, whether they were at a public place or other formal events, such as outdoor weddings. When traditional plumbing is not available, portable bathrooms are handy and practical. Portable bathrooms come in a variety range of configurations and prices. You will need to rent a certain number of portable bathrooms to accommodate your guests, when having a wedding at an outdoor setting or at a home, unless your event is unusually small. It can be a simple task to find the local vendor who rents portable bathrooms for outdoor weddings.
How to Rent Portable Bathrooms for Outdoor Weddings: All the things you will need
- Credit card
- Extra toilet paper
- Discrete locations for the porta potty
- Air freshener
- Sanitizing moist toilettes
How to Rent Portable Bathrooms for Outdoor Weddings: Instructions
- First, you should contact a local porta potty rental center in your area. Use your local yellow pages to found the address and telephone of your local porta potty rental center.
- In order to provide the renting agency with, you should have a set date and location of the outdoor weddings. So, you can easily arrange the portable bathroom before it delivery. You should also take into consideration the possible need for a handicap with the special portable bathroom. For this handicap accessible portable bathroom, you should pay an extra fee. The portable bathroom for disability people must be compliant with the American Disability Act, or also known as ADA.
- To plan the number portable toilets you will rent, you should collect all of your RSVPâ€™s. Calculate the total of your guests. If there is a greater percentage of a woman attending as opposed to men, you should add an additional toilet. The United Site Services website is recommended five toilets with a high number like 500 guests, for example.
- Consider to the extra budgets. For a basic model of portable bathrooms, they will range from 75 dollars. While a deluxe model of portable bathrooms will range from 500 dollars. You will need to consider and discuss for the extra fees, such as the length of time the portable bathrooms rented, the distance for delivery, and the service fees for additional clean up. For your reservation and deposit, you will need a credit card.
- Decide the discrete location for the portable bathrooms. For wedding events, this should be no more than 50 yards to locate the portable bathrooms. For added privacy, portable bathrooms are ideally placed behind some form of cover, such as bushes or shrubs. Make sure to have they delivered to the right spot. Once they put down, bathroom portables are not easy to move.
- 6 Be sure to have extra bathroom supplies and provide the sanitizing hand wipes for the guests. With running out of supplies, this will alleviate any embarrassing experience. Make sure to allow the guests to find the location of the portable bathrooms as well.